Following your passion brings personal power and awakens yourself to the beauty of the world. It leads you to the heart of spiritual journey as it changes your thoughts, perceptions, and feelings. Finding your passion does not promise an easy life rather a rich life open to hopes and possibility.
- Speak your truths clearly – To find your passion you must speak your truths and ready yourself to new adventures. Know what really matter to you? What truly makes you happy? Know the things you do best and makes you feel complete.
- Be open for support – You must also keep in mind that you are not an isolated being – you need the support of family, friends and positive-minded social circle that will help you reach your goals.
- Open up your senses – When you open up your senses, you tend experience God’s blessings and you feel more peaceful and serene. This allows you to be more patient and be reminded the cycle of nature. When you experience this you become more positive and calm.
- Give yourself a time for pleasure – Waking up in the morning away from busy schedules and having the freedom to do the things that brings you pleasure? To find your passion you must allow yourself a time for pleasure. For many people, allowing pleasures induces guilt as it is not productive and hinders you from getting important things accomplished. But this view of pleasure is actually a matter of opinion. Gentle pleasures are good to your health and are productive. By allowing yourself time for pleasure you become more focused and passionate in your job.
- Liberate yourself – A person who finds her passion is a truly wise person. Doing a work that reflects your personality and values promises you a lifelong happiness and contentment. It is easier and liberating when we accept who we are and we allow other people to accept us too. The human psyche is a holistic system, to numb one part of our being is to numb the rest and create constant struggle (Finding Joy, 15).
- Feed yourself with affirmations – Affirmations are important in finding your passion in life as it makes you feel secure and optimistic about reaching your goals. A lot of people don’t get to their destinations out of fear of failure. You should allow yourself to get upset by some downturns but remind yourself to pull yourself together past and get on track again. Some people might influence you into thinking negative. It’s not so easy to shut them out of your life. But it’s easier to practice blocking the negative energies that they bring into your life. It keeps your sanity
Finding your passion is an endless song. When you do the things that you are passionate about you allow you let your life to flourish. You let yourself connect to everything you are – in mind, in heart, and in spirit. You are a stronger that can face challenges better because you are reinforced by being able to do the things you love. You feel more alive, positive, self-respecting, and determined. You live your life with confidence and high morale. And you feel you are contributing goodness and positivism to the people in your life.